Thursday, June 27, 2013

Shea Moisture VS. Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair

Ok so we all love products that will keep out hair moisturized, soft, and lets not forget at a REASONABLE PRICE!!!!! I have tried many products while on this natural hair journey. Some products were in my favor and some not so much. Recently I have came across a hair product I may fall in love with.....and that product is CANTU SHEA BUTTER FOR NATURAL HAIR CURLING CREAM!!! Trying this product was totally trial and error (of course that is when trying any new product).

I purchased Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Curling Cream about 1 month and a half ago. This is how the purchase took place......I was running low on my Curl Enhancing Smoothie by Shea Moisture and I knew I need to make another purchase. My initial intent was to by Curl Enhancing Smoothie but that changed quickly when I saw the price tag $$$$$$. The price went from $9.99 to $11.99....that $2.00 difference is a big deal to me lol. So I was in search for another product that could do the same job as my Curl Enhancing Smoothie.

I came across Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Curling Cream and not to mention it was cheaper than my Curl Enhancing Smoothie. The Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Curling Cream was about $5.99. So I decided to give it and try and to my surprise I have to give it Two Thumbs Up. This stuff is amazing!!! I do believe this is a dupe to the Curl Enhancing Smoothie. Both products have similar smells and are very moisturizing!!!

The Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Curling Cream is a dupe for Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (in my opinion). Also the Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Coconut Milk Shine & Hold Mist is a dupe for Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist.

Both products are amazing and I have love for them both!!! As for right now I will stick with Cantu because it is a little lighter on my "COLLEGE POCKETS" lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment