Friday, June 28, 2013

Replacing my Shampoo

What can you wash your hair with if you do not use shampoo??? Water alone will not cut it!!!! Instead of using shampoo use conditioner instead.....this is called Co-Washing. I am not saying that I am cutting out shampoo completely but I will do more Co-Washes.

The shampoo I am using is Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo. That shampoo is really good and it does not strip my hair, however I would like to add more moisture to my hair. So I decided to purchase cheap conditioners to do Co-Washing. I went to my local Dollar General and I bought VO5 conditioners. I purchased two and hopefully this will give me the extra moisture I am looking for.


Please excuse my bottle...I have had this bottle for while lol

I purchased these two conditioners today....one is strengthening and the other is for moisture. I only paid $2 for both conditioners. There is alot of product for that price.


No comments:

Post a Comment