Friday, June 28, 2013

How do you wrap your hair at night?

That is an often asked question by us naturals. I know that was something I had difficulty with. I would go to be with my hair out under my satin scarf.....but then I realized just tying my hair with a satin scarf was not enough. I would wake up with a "bed head" and I would have single strand knots galore. Something had to change.

When I do a twist out or any style I love for my style to last a few days....and going to bed with just my satin scarf will not help tme to achieve that goal. So now I twist my hair at night. I go to bed with twists sticking out all over my head.  Also by installing my twist at night it help to elongate my hair. I have type 4 hair so shrinkage comes with it.
A twist out using Cantu Shea Butter for Naturals Curling Cream.

I twisted my hair is big/medium twists.


Wrap my hair with my yellow satin scarf and to bed I go!!!!

 
HOW DO YOU WRAP UP YOUR HAIR AT NIGHT TO PROTECT YOUR TWIST OUT, BRAID OUT, OR ANY STYLE????

1 comment:

  1. Looks like my hair each night! Love!!! Thanks for sharing hun! Great blog!

    ► XO • KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete