Friday, February 1, 2013

I HAVE FOUND A NEW LOVE!!


I believe I have found a new love!!!! This head wrap is sooooooooo lovely! Well it is really a regular scaff but I am wearing it as a head wrap. I am going to purchase material for head wraps! The head wraps are beautiful!!

Whenever you do not feel like dealing with your hair head wraps are convenient!! It is also a way to express yourself. If you are a colorful person there are many head wraps filled with color!! This will be a part of my protective styles as well as my wardrobe!!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes! I agree with you. I've worn head wraps numerous times this Winter. You'll still look stylish with it on.

    The one you have on is so pretty; lovely colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)! I have to purchase more!! I have seen so many women rock the head wraps and I have fallen in love.

      Delete
  2. That's pretty. I've been loving headwraps a lot lately. I agree with you. great lazy day/protective style.

    ReplyDelete