Monday, January 28, 2013

SNIP CLIP...TWA!!!

HEY!!!!

It has a been a minute and so much has been going on with my hair while I was away. Back in 2012 I texlaxed my hair. I really regret that decision so I decided to transition back to natural. I transitioned for 10 months. Jan. 21, 2012 I did my 2nd big chop.

I really did miss my natural hair! It felt so good to be reunited with my kinky hair!!!! I did a mud wash (I mixed up the mud myself). This time around I will not use shampoos with sulfates because those shampoos dry my hair out.
The style I choose after doing my BIG CHOP was a twist out.

I LOVE MY NATURAL HAIR!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow. You've been away for a while. Welcome back. Your hair looks cute; very full! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I has been a loong time. I am planning to stay around this time. Thank you so much :).

      Delete