Monday, December 12, 2011

MY FIRST TWIST OUT WITH CANTU SHEA BUTTER

I brought the cantu shea butter at Walmart for no more than $5.00
I have watched many review on youtube.  Some youtubers liked the product and some didn't.  As I have stated in one of my youtube videos never judge a product by someone else's opinion.  HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION.  Don't get me wrong it is good to hear others opinions because I love to hear what others have to say about products I am interested in having.

I used this product to do a twist out.  I washed my hair with Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo (not my original shampoo). Then I did a deep condition with Giovonni for about an hour.  I rinsed the conditioner out and I used the Giovonni Leave it then I began twisting with the cantu shea butter.

I will post pics when I take the twist down....so far I am loving the way this product feels on my hair.  I believe my hair loves it....I will keep you all posted!! HHJ

No comments:

Post a Comment